Tour & Photo Preparation
Getting setup and ready for your HDR Photography Shoot and Interactive 360 Virtual Tour is very important when marketing properties online. Remember that our crisp HDR Protography and our Interactive 360 Virtual Tours will filter out many home shoppers and unnecessary cleanups, so doing a great job on the first pass will certainly pay off in the end.
HDR Photography and Virtual Tour Preparedness Suggestions:
- Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery if necessary.
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be in good shape.
- Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are free of clutter (toys, bikes, etc.)
- Winter - keep the sidewalks cleared of snow.
- Remove clutter and tidy up the space.
- Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space clean, open, and clutter-free (dog crates, tray tables, etc.).
- Replace burnt out light bulbs (the photographer will need light in most rooms).
- Clean off kitchen counters; remove any clutter.
- Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink & put away.
- Empty the garbage can.
- Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored away.
- Close toilet lid and empty the garbage.
- Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
- Hang towels neatly from towel bar.
- Check the basics around the house (indoors & out). It takes just a minute to make sure the house is clutter-free and all is in order.
- Turn on as many lights as you can when the photographer arrives.
- Try not to be in the room the photographer is photographing as you may end up in the photo.
The photographer cannot:
- Move furniture
- Clean or dust
- Move garbage
- Make beds
- Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.)
The home MUST be ready for the photographer when he/she arrives. Upon arrival, our photographers can wait no longer than 15 minutes for additional home preparations. If a wait longer than this occurs, we may have to move on to our next scheduled appointment and the photo shoot will be rescheduled.
Please bear in mind that we respect your time and always try our best to be on time for all shoots and would greatly appreciate it if you could help us to maintain our reputation for this. If the photographer is delayed due to a home not being ready and must leave for the next shoot, unfortunatley, a rescheduling fee of $50.00 will be charged in additon to the photo shoot fee.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We look forward to working with you and helping you market your property!